Soft Falafel (Falafel)

I was not thinking about making a falafel, but I had chickpeas and could not decide what to cook. I was not in the mood of a chickpea meal. So a quick search in google, and I decided what to do. This is a soft falafel because the spices are not many nor hot. Also I did not fry but instead baked them. In the end I liked the taste and it was very light.




Ingredients:

Chickpeas, 500 g, already boiled.
Onion, 1
Lemon juice, of 1 lemon
Garlic, 4-5 cloves
Red pepper flakes
Olive oil, 3 table spoons
Parsley
Fresh mint leaves
Salt
Turmeric

Preparation:

In a food processor, add the onion, garlic, parsley, and mint, add the olive oil, and blend until smooth.
Then add the chickpeas, salt, spices and blend. 
Cover a tray with baking sheet, and add tea-spoonful of the mixture onto the tray.
In an oven, cook at 150°C, 30 minutes. 
They should be soft inside, depending on your oven, check the dough so that it will not dry up.



Comments

Popular Posts